Teens at the Table – Parts I and II
Table Manners, Social Behavior and Cotillion Lessons
Lessons in etiquette for students in grade 6-12, presented in eight, step by step lessons for use in the home or classroom.
Appropriate for youth, young adults and mature adults who seek a refresher course in Social Fitness. This program is designed to be staged in the familiar surroundings of the classroom, library, clubhouse or cafeteria.
Class activities help students learn important skills that prepare them for formal dining situations. With this unique approach our goal is to help students build self esteem and confidence in knowing how to conduct themselves at the table and on the dance floor.
Teens at the Table Part I
Table Manners and Good Social Behavior includes the following:
- Lesson One: Place Settings (students set the table)
- Lesson Two: Before the Meal (being seated)
- Lesson Three: Dining Tips (how to eat different foods)
- Lesson Four: Invitations, Introductions and Thank You Notes
Teens at the Table Part II
American Cotillion includes the following:
- Lesson Five: A Guide to Selecting and Ordering Food
- Lesson Six: Conversation and Communication
(telephone and email etiquette)
- Lesson Seven: Dressing for Dinner (head to toe)
- Lesson Eight: Dance Floor Etiquette and
Beginning Ballroom Dance
Teens at the Table graduates can receive an Etiquette Certificate.
“Teachers and parents agree, this is a much needed course.”
Mrs. G. Davis, A.R.A.D.
“Only one out of 75 students knew how to set the table before I told them the correct way.”
Mrs. T., Middle School Parent